Monday, December 3, 2007

No response yet from the NBC Universal Store

It's been 3 days now and I still have not received a response to my question at the NBC Universal Store about whether or not the Dunder Mifflin Infinity players whose logos are being featured on merchandise sold in the NBC Universal Store are being compensated for the store selling items featuring the logos they designed. So a little bit ago I sent the question again, with a slightly different wording:

Are the people who designed the logos featured on the Dunder Mifflin Infinity Custom Gear merchandise being sold in the NBC Universal being compensated in any way for the use of the logos they designed as part of the Dunder Mifflin Infinity game? If so, will they be getting a percentage of the profits from the sale of items featuring their logo, or a flat fee for the use of their logo, or something else?

I'm sure you guys are very busy with the holiday season and all, but I would greatly appreciate a response to my question at your earliest possible convenience.

I dropped the part where I asked what percentage of profits they're getting, since if they are getting a percentage of profits, it's not my business what percentage they're getting, as long as they are getting a percentage, or some other form of compensation for the use of their logos, then that's all that really matters.

I don't know how good the odds are I'll get a response this time, but as before I'll post here if I do.

No comments: