Thursday, February 28, 2008

Boggle, anyone?

Last night's Reno 911! was bloody awesome. The season had been good up til last night, but in no way was I prepared for how hilarious last night's episode was. The burger joint scenes were OK, but all the rest of the scenes were just incredible. The polygraph scene was probably my favorite. It might be the best overall episode in the history of the show.

Also, last night, and the previous few nights as well, I've been having some very vivid and nightmarish dreams. Usually vivid dreams are great fun, especially when they end about when you were going to wake up anyway, and then you're 100% awake as soon as you wake up. But my dreams these last few nights have been so horrible and long lasting (usually in the past when I had a bad dream I'd realize it wasn't real and wake up right away), that it's had a lasting affect on me. Plus, the last few nights when I woke up afterwards, the happiness after realizing it was just a dream quickly faded when I realized it was the middle of the night, at least a couple hours before I was planning on getting up, and there's no way I can go back to sleep after that. Maybe tonight before I go to bed I'll change the CDs in my stereo so I have some different music to dream to.

No comments: