Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Office Season 4 season finale

The Season 4 season finale of The Office starts in about an hour from now, and I can't wait. My bookmark folder of spoilery blog posts, videos, and pictures, all from OfficeTally is completely full, and while I don't want to, I'll have to wait at least an hour after the show to start going through it since immediately following The Office season finale is the first part of the Lost season finale. My speculation on last year's season finale wasn't just bad, it was embarrassing (no link - if you want to read it you'll have to find it yourself). So my speculation is only a basic outline of the episode. The title of the episode is Goodbye, Toby. Last week or two weeks ago while going through production stills on Sparklies I accidentally opened the folder for the finale, and saw several pictures. The main thing I saw - and this is slightly spoilery - is there's an unknown woman with Toby in some of the pics. I think this might be the HR representative who is going to replace Toby. So my general prediction for the episode is: Toby announces he's leaving, his replacement comes to the office, she is shocked at what's going on in the branch, starts to make changes that make everyone, especially Michael, very uncomfortable, and Michael is forced to beg Toby to come back, and he does. Probably not even close to correct, but it makes sense, right? And about Jim and Pam, I'd be surprised if Jim doesn't propose tonight, and while I'd hope Pam would say yes, I think she'll probably say that she wants to put it off for awhile. We'll see!

No comments: