Saturday, May 24, 2008

"Kegel can't peel a kiwi."

The first new Reno 911! in 2 1/2 months aired the other night and it was definitely worth the wait. My favorite parts were the intro hooker inspection, the popcorn machine in the briefing room, Terry talking about his job skills, and of course the new polygraph scene. The polygraph scene in Undercover At Burger Cousin, which I previously wrote about, was probably the funniest scene ever on the show, and this one was close behind. Hopefully there are a lot more polygraph scenes coming up in future episodes. Overall I thought this episode was better than Undercover At Burger Cousin since I liked the Jackie dying stuff better than the burger place stuff. I found the scene with Patton Oswalt crushed between cars talking about movies a little odd since he mentioned Antonioni's L'avventura, which I saw also wrote about not too long ago after recently seeing it again. Junior's line at the end of that scene was just priceless.

No comments: