Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Craziest Thing

The other day I posted that even though it's been 6 months since the last update, I'd keep my subscription to the Things I've Bought That I Love blog in case Mindy Kaling decides to ever update it again. Well, today I deleted the subscription. Why? Because the blog is back is now at a new address - ThingsIBoughtThatILove.com, and it also has a new update.



The first new post is awesome, even though like usual I'm not interested in the product written about, which is some hand soap. She mentions not liking Listerine as a kid, but her parents made her rinse with it. Whenever I rinse with Listerine I always mix it half and half with water. At half strength it's barely irritating at all, so you can easily rinse for a minute. I would think that's about as good as rinsing at full strength for 30 seconds, but I don't know. At least it doesn't turn your teeth brown.

No comments: