Thursday, June 26, 2008

Today is June 26 and...

1. My AVG Free 7.5 just updated successfully, and I didn't get that annoying pop-up that updates would not be available after June 25.

Edit: D'oh, I spoke too soon. About 5 minutes after the update I got the pop-up, and it still said June 25. I checked the date of the update, and it was released yesterday. I might have to update to 8.0 after all. :(

2. Last night I finished the first draft of my entry for week 4 of NA's Summer Hiatus contest. I'm going to tweak it a little today, and then I'll be ready to post it. But I'm going to try really hard not to. Even though, logically, I know that it's very improbable that anyone is going to post an entry with the same basic idea, I have an irrational feeling that if I don't post it soon that that's exactly what's going to happen.

3. This is awesome.

No comments: